Each library provides an extensive range of services including:
- Enquiry service
- Information skills training both individually and in groups
- Assistance with literature searching and systematic literature reviews
- Advice on copyright
- Book and journal collections both in print and electronically
- Web based library catalogue
- Access to the NHS Wales e-Library for health via Athens login
- Interlibrary document supply and book loans
- Photocopying facilities, networked PCs and printers
- Terminals connected to Cardiff University for authorised users
- Eduroam wi-fi service in ABM UHB, Aneurin Bevan HB and Cardiff and Vale UHB
All library services are underpinned by a commitment to excellent customer care.
Please contact your local library for further information and how to join.
Back to top